EPS Settlements Group of Canada
EPS Settlements Group, now rebranded Arcadia Settlements Group (https://teamarcadia.com/), has history dating back to 1972. The company is an amalgam of, among others, Kenneth H. Wells & Associates, Benefit Designs and The Structured Settlements Company, all pioneering, original companies in the structured settlements field.
By virtue of this, EPS Settlements Group of Canada (EPSC) is a member company of the oldest, largest and only international structured settlements company or organization in North America (http://epscanada.com). EPSC is a Canadian company, with Canadian ownership and staff.
EPSC is altogether united in its Mission, Vision and Values:
• To facilitate co-operation and relieve hardship through the delivery of financial security.
EPS Settlements Group of Canada aspires to be valued as:
• a champion of structured settlements
• a leader in the provision of services related to structured settlements, distinct in a willingness to co-operate and partner with others
• an active agent of socially responsible business
At EPS Settlements Group of Canada, we:
• deliver service with the highest level of integrity and civility
• engage in open and transparent communication
• place the well-being of those we serve over our own interests
• anticipate and exceed the expectations of our clientele through innovative solutions
To set up a one-on-one appointment with one of the attending representatives, please contact them via their contact information as listed below.